High Schools (Number of Schools)
Families (Number of Sites)
Neighborhoods (Number of Sites)
Companies (Number of Sites)
Alumz.com reserves the right to modify or amend this Policy at any time and for any reason.
Use of this site is at the risk of the user. Alumz is not responsible for any damage resulting from use of this site.
Message Board Rules
1. No profanity, racist or sexist comments. This includes using abbreviations or changing one letter of a swear word such that the word(s) are still interpreted by most as profane.
2. No pornographic or obscene material of any kind. Any user posting pornographic pictures, or links to such material will be blacklisted. This includes materials within a signature file or avatar.
3. No attacking other posters. If you feel the need to harass another poster, don't do it. What is considered attacking other posters? Bringing up their name in posts that they did not start or were not involved in, just to get a reaction from them. Consistently responding to their posts and responding with no merit other than to belittle them. In short, making a poster a target.
4. No flaming: If a poster come onto the board with the intent only to flame, and continues to post nothing but flames or engages in no substantive discussion, the poster's posts will be deleted and the poster will be banned at the monitor's discretion.
5. No posting of commercial offers, links to competing websites or spamming of the board will be permitted.: All threads will be deleted at the discretion of the board monitor.
7. No posting or or distribution any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law. Post will be deleted and member can be banned at the monitors discretion.
We will occasionally amend these terms. We encourage you to periodically review this policy to be informed of how we are committed to providing a quality environment to interact with old friends.
Any violation of these simple rules can lead to banning of a user at the sole discretion of Alumz.